sunnuntai 23. toukokuuta 2010

What to Expect? Part1

Welcome, dear reader, to the 1st post of this blog. TONIGHT's Topic iiiiiiiissss..... *Drum roll please*

NOTHING! GOTCHA! This first post will serve as an introduction to the blog, listing the topics I write about, and some common sources I use. So without further ado, Let the what-to-expect begin!

  1. K-music: 95% of what is on my mp3 player right now. If you're interested in getting hooked (who isn't), I suggest a quick shot of 2PM's Heartbeat albums (great live performances), TVXQ's ballad music videos (awesome live performances), and a glance at MBLAQ's newest single, Y (DID I MENTION AMAZING LIVE PERFORMANCES? Srsly). Kpopdream and allkpop are definitely the places to start your fanboy/girl career(just google them)..
  2. Gaming: We're talking video games folks, mainly Firs-person-shooters. Why FPS? I think FPS doug exemplifies the reason: YOUR HEARTS PUMPING, YOUR HANDS ARE SHAKING, BUT IM STILL SHOOTING ITS LIKE BOOM HEADSHOT! Krhm, Cough. FPS's represent the essence of what games are meant to be: stress relief. However on my blog you will find snippets of gaming wisdom (HAHA isnt that sarcastic), mainly concerning Counter-Strike (haven't picked that up for a while, but still great at it), Bad Company 2 and friends. Prolly have a first collection of tips up by tomorrow, look forward to it folks!
So that introduces the first two topics of this blog, the rest will come later next week, but stay tuned for more! Tomorrow I will present a special collection of bad company 2 tips extracted and de-copyrighted from all around the world :D (with some of my own, I might add).

I end my post by attaching a vir- I mean some entertainment for you guys :) Mblaq's Y!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti